Oracle Agile PLM
Oracle Agile PLM can be used in a wide variety of industries: from semiconductors to pharmaceutics. Agile PLM is made up of various modules:
- Enterprise Product Record: Provides secure, accurate and timely control and visibility of all product information and processes to stakeholders at at every stage of product lifecycle
- Product Collaboration: Helps users in sharing product data and structure, and in managing changes across the global product network
- Data Quality Management: Allows enterprises to create consistent and reliable product data, by rapidly identifying and applying standards on systems, repositories, and processes
- Engineering Collaboration: Integrates PLM with all leading MCAD and ECAD packages, ensuring that engineering processes are fully exploited throughout the product lifecycle by driving the best engineering practices across the enterprise
- Enterprise Visualization: Provides native document viewing for over 450of file formats, including all major ECAD and MCAD packages
- Product Governance & Compliance: Enables organizations to manage product, substance and material in compliance with standards and regulatory requirements
- Product Cost Management: Helps enterprises in managing product costs through early and real-time visibility
- Product Portfolio Management: Provides synchronized programs and product information, maximizing resource utilization, and enabling cross-program visibility and decision support across the product lifecycle
Main Agile PLM advantages
- Get secure access to preliminary information and releases on products, parts, or documents
- Gain visibility about pending and released changes and articles affected by these changes
- Establish automated and simplified modification management processes with intelligent work-flows
- Drive efficient product management across global and multilevel supply chain
- Create an environment for managing and controlling producers and their product contents
- Synchronize production systems with the current product record
Lean IT and Oracle Agile PLM
Lean IT has a 10 years' experience with Agile PLM in implementation, configuration, support, help desk and maintenance.
Lean IT can offer an application maintenance service for your Agile PLM system or can assist you in the design and configuration of your work-flows and product data model.
Oracle Agile PLM Software integration
Lean IT has extensive experience in developing software integrated with Agile PLM such as process extensions (PX), integrated web applications via SDK, advanced reporting systems and systems for the integration with third-party systems such as SAP.